Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Giving Thanks

Hello!

Well, we are a week away from the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.  I regularly try to keep my perspective and be grateful for what I have: family, my husband, my puppy, friends, relatively good health, safety...  Especially with recent hurricanes and storms, I am grateful to be working and have a safe, clean home to be in.

Here are some of the cards I created in this spirit.  Stop by the Vintage Co-Op if you get a chance and check them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...