Translate

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Minion Love

Hi!

I've been working on a special project for my sister for a few weeks...
A Minion Quilt!

Truth be known, I started planning this in January, but finally got it going in June.
I cut out the fabric in January at my mom's when I was visiting.

It had to be put aside for a while then I started piecing it in my quilting class.

After a few weeks of assembling blocks, then rows, the connecting the rows...

I pieced the back of the quilt too, then brought it to my newest friend, Shawna with Aba Daba Quilts to pick out a pattern and thread.  She quilted it on her long arm, edge to edge.

I finished the binding in time to enter it in a local quilt show at St. Joseph's Island.
 Here's Shawna again at the show with the backside:)


My first show...
Now I just have to bring it to my sister for her birthday present at the end of August.
Hugs!
Cindy :)

2 comments:

  1. What fun . . . cute, cute and did I say cute :)
    Happy Quilting!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...