Translate

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Canada Cards

Hello!

I seem to finish my cards just before an event and therefore do not leave myself enough time to post them before hand!  Oh well!  Hope you like these anyway.

I am selling my cards at a local store that was started up for local artisans in May.  So each celebration that passes, I try to make new cards to sell. Mother's day and Father's day passed in a blur, then came Canada Day.

I decided to use some left over scraps from my Canada quilt that is almost done :)  I hate wasting such beautiful fabric, so they went into these cards.  There were more, but I had to bring them in fast and forgot to photograph them...


On Canada Day the store had a $1.50 table in honour of Canada's 150th birthday this year.  As I did not want to sell my cards for that low a price, I made up these bookmarks.  They're selling great!


Thanks for checking in!
Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...