Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Canada Cards

Hello!

I seem to finish my cards just before an event and therefore do not leave myself enough time to post them before hand!  Oh well!  Hope you like these anyway.

I am selling my cards at a local store that was started up for local artisans in May.  So each celebration that passes, I try to make new cards to sell. Mother's day and Father's day passed in a blur, then came Canada Day.

I decided to use some left over scraps from my Canada quilt that is almost done :)  I hate wasting such beautiful fabric, so they went into these cards.  There were more, but I had to bring them in fast and forgot to photograph them...


On Canada Day the store had a $1.50 table in honour of Canada's 150th birthday this year.  As I did not want to sell my cards for that low a price, I made up these bookmarks.  They're selling great!


Thanks for checking in!
Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!