Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Card Making!

Hello!

Decided to play in my cooler basement today as it has been HOT outside here in Sault Ste. Marie! 

On a cooler walk a couple weeks ago I picked up some grasses and wild flowers with the idea of pressing them and making them into a card.  This is the result.  Not overly flashy but local :)  The tags are by K & Co.  They are sticky backed and yellowed a bit with age, but I still like the effect.  The background is the packaging and the Thank You slider is from Pebbles Ink - I Kandee.  Trying to use up my supplies... 


The second card is actually the second attempt at this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I picked up a fat quarter which had these ladies printed on them and thought they'd be perfect for cards!  Other papers and the thank you stamp from Digital Princess Designs made a quick and simple card.


Hugs!
Cindy :)

1 comment:

  1. These are such lovely creations. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...