Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Where Bloggers Create!

Hi!
I am so over the moon that Karen has decided to host another Where Bloggers Create day this year!We have just moved cross country and I am building up a brand new craft room that I am looking forward to sharing...  I have gotten so many ideas from previous years' posts! I have lurked to some blogs that are dear to me and even made a shy request of comment once in a while...  All these regular creative bloggers remind me to play and get me motivated to play! 

If you have a blog and have a dedicated corner that you play in, join the fun!  On July 15th there will be quite a few of us posting and hopefully gaining some followers too! There is a poster on the side bar that if you click on it, will bring you to Karen's page with the details of this event.

I have already posted the beginning of the renovation for my space here.  And here's a sneak peak of what I have been doing... the rest will be revealed then!



Hugs!
Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...