Translate

Monday, July 27, 2015

Underwater fun

Today is my birthday!  Happy Birthday to me!!! (liberties taken with the popular song on the radio)

Today I thought I'd show you a card I made for an exchange at Oriental Stamp Art.
 I used some washi purple paper as the background and stamped this mermaid from Inkadinkado.  I covered it with a same size piece of Vertigo sheet by Imagine.  The layer was wrapped with sheer purple ribbon and held in place by Stickapodomous Stickers. The combnation was matted on another purple cardstock layer and placed on a black card front.  The right edge is punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.
I hope I captured the watery effect in this shot for you.  Cool stuff these Vertigo sheets!
Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...