Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Show Off Your Paper!

Hello!

At a meeting of our stamp club in April I was reminded of a way to show off our special pretty paper that we all collect or make!  A simple layout that we can make lots in one session.  For those of us at Oriental Stamp Art who collect a lot of Asian Washi paper, this is a wondersul way to share some our stash:) 
 Pick two patterned papers that have a similar colour in them in common.  Separate with band of plain paper or ribbon.  Add a simple greeting or image and you're done!  You can mat the papers like in my crane friendship card or mount them flush to the edge.

I like to use the scraps to decorate the inside to match the front of the card. 
Have fun!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...