Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mojo Monday 387

Hello!
I guess the way to ensure I have the time to play AND post is to plan out a few posts and then go play some more! 

I subscribe to Mojo Monday who, every Monday, send me a new card sketch.  Follow the sketch and upload your creation.  A great challenge.  Sometimes I get the card done and forget to upload, and sometimes I just run out of time in the week to create!  It's a nice way to get a card done quickly. 
Here is this week's sketch and my creation:
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about your card. The background is great and the image with the little accent flower is really pretty.

    My Card Blog - Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...