Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Finished Page!

How do you do?
I'm doing great!

As promised, I have my first finished page in my altered Alice book.

I stamped all over the two pages with various images from my TJ Designs Alice Stamps.
 
 Used my colour wheel to pick out a contrastingcolour for the corners and accent. I also used some swirl rub ons to add more detail.
 


Used a die cut to circle the cut out hole (yes, I planned for this element) and backed it with the same accent colour.  I then covered the whole thing with Glossy Accents.

I picked up a gorgeous postcard by Jamine Becket-Giffith at Walt Disney World, Florida and decided this was a good place to add it.

And the final look is this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...