Translate

Friday, June 27, 2014

Stencils and Masks

Hi All!

SO exited to announce that I am a new member of the Quirky Crafts Challenges Design Team!  Woo Hoo!  My official start date is with the next challenge starting July 5, but they have let me tag along on the current challenge too.  I LOVE working with this team.  We get to play with some pretty and original digi images and we are restricted only by the theme and our imaginations!  Any project goes as long as it follows the theme!  If you'd like to play along for a 2 month stint as a guest designer like I did, check it out and let Cazzy know! 

This week it's reminder time for the current challenge of "It's a Quirky Stencil and/or Mask Challenge"  We were given some images from Paper Pretties to play with and I chose Clover.  Such a cute puppy!  I also decided to try using this week's Mojo Mondays sketch. 
The image was printed to 2x3" and coloured in with watercolour crayons and a water brush.  I accented the main clover with two metallic pens then I matted him onto gold mesh paper.  The card base is my usual 5x6.5" with a 4.75x6" piece of magenta Sizzix cardstock, then 4.25x5.5" piece of gold mesh paper.  The designed paper is a piece of paper I created on my Gelli plate with stencils and acylic paint.  Green shimmer paper from Dies Cuts With a View and piece of gold ribbon from my stash finish off the design.

And there you go!  Another card completed for my Sheltie group here in Edmonton!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...