Translate

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Recycled Easter

Hi there!

Last fall I was in a tear to use my scraps and created a pile of these card bases with punched out pieces of cardstock.  With Easter coming, I thought I'd share an Easter version of this layout.  The card base is 5x6.5" covered with bright yellow cardstock. Next layer is brown, then pink mulberry paper under the punched squares.  I stamped and coloured in the retired bunny image from Stampin Up with watercolour crayons and a water pen.  Spellbinders Labels 2 was used to cut out the image and the mat of scrap pink paper.  I edged the mat with a darker pink ink to finish it off.  Egg stickers in the bottom left are by Mrs. Grossman and the egg metal tag I cannot remember where it is from. 
Cute? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...