Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentines 3.0

Bonjour!

I am so stoked!  I am a Guest Designer for the next two months with Quirky Craft Challenges!  Woo Hoo!  Check them out if you havn't yet.  A fun challenge every two weeks!  

And back to my valentine week!  Today I used the little tear shape that cut out from yesterday's valentines.  I only had about 40 of them in various shades of pink...  I had a pre cut folding card in my stash with a nice green background so I started with that and added the cut outs, petal style with my glue pen.  Then I added some dollar store adhesive pink bling for a finishing touch.  I hand sketched the leaves.
Here is the card open.  The multiple 'love' stamp in the center is from the UK and the vertical 'To My Valentine' is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps.  Another half flower and a heart shaped paperclip finish it off. 
Another idea to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Am visiting from the GYB party and am enjoying your blog! Very crafty! I'll be following.... ~Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...