Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentines 1.0

Hi all!

I've spent the past few days creating valentines for different people and now I'm gonna share them!  Today's is a simple one.  I've been following a blog called the Graphics Fairy and I've found some beautiful art to use in my crafts!  Check it out.  You will not be disappointed!  I just printed out one of her heart frames then wrote my corny poem inside.  They will be distributed tomorrow to some special ladies.
Check in tomorrow for another Valentine idea!  Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines Week, Cindy - looks like you're off to a pretty cute start! XOXO Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...