Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine 4.0

Allo!

Today I wanted to show you some small valentines I made for a couple special girls.  I made 45 of each set for the two girls.

The picture is of a valentine project she made last year.  I just tought it would make such a cute valentine!  Cut out, and double matted with various pinks from Michaels' cardstock pack.  The harlequin heart is from Hero Arts and the greetings are retired from Stampin Up!
This next set is a puzzle I found in a paper years ago figuring I could use it for a Valentine one day. Also cut out and double matted with the same papers.  The tag shaped stamp and greeting are retired from Stampin' Up!
One more to go!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...