Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Adding Stamping

Hi!

There are some people I know that add stamping to everything they touch, making their days crafty.  I have to admit, I need to plan to do this.  Partly because my stamps and such are in the basement and my every day living is upstairs :)  We were sending my mom a smartphone she ordered and my husband configured for her.  I figured new business cards were in order as she had to change her cell number.  Not being able to find just the right image and knowing I had the right stamp to match her new case, I just printed her info, then sat down to stamp and colour the cards. 
The image is the Cherry Blossom background by Local King Rubber Stamp, stamped with black Staz On ink.  Interesting thing happened though.  These new double sided business cards I picked up by Avery are coated in a kind of plastic.  I got the black ink to stay, but when I used my markers to colour in the flowers and leaves, the black smeared!  Don't quite get why this happened, but I will be careful if trying to do this again with these type of blank cards....

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...