Translate

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happiness is in the Little Things

Hello! 

I had to make this card for this challenge too!  Loves Rubber Stamps has a challenge to use a charm and when I found these leaf charms in my stash, I HAD to use them! 

The darling dragon is called Autumn Happiness made by Whimsey Stamps.  I coloured him in using my Stampin' Up markers and accented some with some metallic pens then cut him out. 
Started with a 6x12" piece of copper shimmer cardstock by Die Cuts With a View, folded in half.  I then placed a trimmed a 6x6' piece of Magenta mesh paper and a section of a leaf napkins cut with my deckle scissors.  One large cream skeleton leaf was overlapped by a wide ribbon piece from Costco.  Then I placed a blue skeleton leaf overlapping the ribbon, my adorable dragon and a small gold skeleton leaf.  I then placed my two charms and the leaf falling image in the top right.  To finish off is the greeting stamped then punched out and placed on the top left.  The seal is from the Magical Mini Letter Seals set from Whimsey Stamps.  'Happiness is in the little things'  Very true that.  I try to be thankful for that every day and especially today!  It's my 43rd birthday!  Yay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...