Translate

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Clean & Simple

My Heart Pieces Challenge time!
This week it's all about keeping it clean and simple. 
I started with 'Noyontara in the Fall' and tried colouring her in with different papers and mediums. 

First up is a 6x6" card.  After printing the image onto a coated cardstock, I cut out a square around the image then fussy cut to the next square edge, helping to get the image to pop.  I used Stampin' Up! markers to colour in the image and accent the greeting.  The greeting is by Hero Arts.  I layered the coloured image onto old Stampin' Up! paper and then onto older pumpkin printed paper! :)  Punched each corner with an All Night Media corner punch. 

The next card is 6.5x5".  This cardstock was coated and the watercolour didn't blend as well, but the effect is kinda cool!  I fussy cut the image then placed it on top of a 6x6" folded duo orange panel accented with a self adhesive paper border.  The title is a sticker from my stash. 

And this third card is 5x7".  Used more stickers from my stash to decorate the border.  I cut out the first mat with the largest Spellbinders Labels 28.  I adhered it to a rust coloured shimmer paper and hand cut a larger mat.  This was also printed and coloured with coated cardstock and my Stampin' Up! markers.  I also coloured extra pumpkins and leaves.  Once I fussy cut the image, I placed it centre of the mats, then pop dotted the extra pumpkin and leaves.

 
 
Now I've got a start on my fall cards! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. All are so sweet Cindy, she is looking more adorable in your creation, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...