Translate

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Anything but Square

Hello!

Digi Darla has an 'Anything but Square' Challenge this week.
I used one of her angel images that I love! 
I folded a 12x6" piece of cardstock and used my circle cutter to cut a 6" circle card.  I stamped an old Stampin' Up! star/swirl on the card front and coloured the stars in with a yellow marker. The image was coloured with watercolour crayons and a water pen.  Accented the wings with stickles.  I oval cut the image, then matted it with the Classic Scalloped Ovals- Small dies by Spellbinders.  The greeting is leftover alphabet stickers from a K & Co. album set.

2 comments:

  1. I love the soft colors! Great background paper for an angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It! The stickles on the wings are a lovely addition!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...