Translate

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Halloween in May!

Hi there!

You've heard of Christmas in July?  Well, today is Halloween in May!  Well for me anyway! :)
Today at My Heart Pieces our challenge is "Anything Goes".  I've been wanting to play with this image for a while so today I had my chance!  The image is called 'Anhki in Halloween Costume'.  As usual I have coloured the images with watercolour crayons and a water brush. 

This first card is 5.5x6.5".  The printed papers are from Frances Meyer (old stuff from a swap years ago)  I die cut the image and black mat with Spellbinders Labels 28.  I lined the orange mulberry paper with a ribbon from Michaels.  The metal letter tags are from my stash and the spider at the top right is from Tim Holtz!

This second card is 5x6.5". The background paper is from KI Memories.  I die cut the image with Spellbinders Labels 23.  I edged the cut image with a black marker then adhered to a shimmer green scrap and cut around it to make a mat.  I stapled a Judinkins Halloween Labelz in the top corner and wrapped more Michaels ribbon around the bottom of the card.  Quick and easy!


Go ahead!  Make today YOUR Halloween in May!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...