Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

Oriental Time!

I am a member of a Yahoo group called Oriental Stamp Artists.  We have fun coming up with projects and cards in an oriental style.  This is a card I created for a 1 for 1 mingle.  We needed to use only the colours Black and Yellow. 
I had some black and yellow wrapping paper I put on a 5x6.5" card front.  Then I used some yellow adhesive squares, stamped with StazOn in the middle of the black sections.  Covered the whole thing with yellow vellum and stamped the tree and kanji with StazOn black.   Smaller yellow adhesive squares in the corners hides the adhesive used to hold it to the card front.  Various ribbon and fibres down the left side. Finished off with a yellow flower centerd with a black button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...