Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gettin' Girly

This week's challenge at My Heart Pieces is Gettin' Girly.  I used Priyanka's 'Eli' image. 
I coloured her with watercolour crayons and a paint brush, accented with metallic markers then cut out with Spellbinders Label 2.  I matted it with Sizzix cardstock cut with the same labels.  Placed a 5x 6.5" printed pink cardstock on a card fron and then wrapped it with dollar store silver ribbon and Costco multi coloured daisy ribbon.  Placed my matted image on top then accented the bottem right corner with 'Thank You' staples. 

Surprise!  More cards!
Coloured this image with my Prismacolor pencils, cut it out and matted it on a piece of pink metallic candy wrapper :)  Cut a 5x7.75" piece of magenta paper and wrapped a pink printed ribbon around it.  then a printed vinyl piece by KI Memories placed on top.  then I wrapped some pink fibres around it too.  Adhered my matted image, then decorated with a silk flower and button.  Placed it all on a folded an 8.5x11" piece of black duplex cardstock in half.

The last one I coloured with my SU! markers and cut it out with Spellbinders Small Octagon.  Matted it with silver foil cut out with Large Octagon.  Folded SU! cardstock in half to make a 4.5x5.75" card.  Cut a beige Bazzil matte 4.25x5.25", then CM paper cut to 4x5".  Wrapped a pink ribbon around the bottem of these two papers, threading heart charms along the way.  Placed this onto the green card, then adhered my matted coloured image.  Added 2 decorative clips at the top right with the words 'laugh' and 'dream'.

1 comment:

  1. I love every version of your card, those pink pink elephant is perfect for our current challenge. I am so impressed to see your keen interest about crafting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...