Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Star Gazing

Well all of us are guilty of this once in a while and I am no exception...
Two weekends ago I went to the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Sherwood Park.  Too much fun and WAY too much temptation!  I took a class with Christy Riopel and did quite a bit of shopping. 

I also got to meet and chat with Emma Lou, daughter of the wonderful artist behind Heartfelt Creations.  So I took advantage and asked for pictures with both these wonderful ladies. 


So who are the famous people you've gotten to meet?
Hugs! 
Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...