Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Prize Made and Prize Received!

So this summer I created a gift basket of 20 handmade cards with matching envelopes in a mini suitcase type box to hold them.  I created these cards specifically for The Edmonton Shetland Sheepdog Fanciers Club, of which I am a member.  The have a big summer picnic and Christmas party each year which Jim, Kara and I love to go to.  Lots of dogs and lots of cuddles!  So this basket was made up as part of the silent auction that is done at each event. 

And here's the finished basket:

Also in July I was informed that my name had been drawn to receive a prize box from EKSuccess Canary School.  See, I am a certified Scrapbook Instructor with their program and there had been a draw of the current instructors this summer to receive new product.  These are the goodies I got!  Thanks guys! 

1 comment:

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...