Translate

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Heart Pieces Anything Goes!

It's our byweekly challenge time at My Heart Pieces!  This time it's Anythng Goes...
 chose 'Friends Forever' for this challenge and used it to make some cards with particular friends in mind...  The first card I gave to my girlfriend Judith for her birthday in July.  (I matched the hair colours as close as possible) 

Then of course I had to play with my Spellbinders and papers to create different looks...  I reuse my strips of paper and weave them into a custom sheet that I then use.  I love the crocheted flower! 
 
Sunflowers talk to me.  Probably because of their bold colours...

And my last card...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...