Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

Project time

So I got inspired last month to do an altered project.  I had seen enough examples out there, but decided I needed a way to keep updated pics of the 'kids' in my life stored and visible.  Started with a white primed tray.


Used some brown craft paint to cover the edges and inside edges of openings.  Then filled in the centre of the openings (about 4x6") with some patterned paper.


I added some clear plastic trimmed with leaf beaded ribbon I've had for ever.


Raided my alphabet letter stickers and spelled out the names of the kids I regularly get updated pics for:

And VOILA!  I have a way to store and see the recent pics of the kids in my life! The neat thing is you can paint and decorate to match your decor.  It only took me a couple hours from start to finish!  This matches my livingroom and currently hangs in my entranceway.  Hugs!


1 comment:

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...