Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Changes and info

Hi all!

I`ve created separate pages for the classes I am now teaching at Michaels and for the art I`ve had published.  Felt kinda funny posting it on the main page all the time, so now it is on a separate page if you want to look at them.  Michaels has suddenly started adding all sorts of paper craft classes and so I`ve created a separate page where you can see where and when to find me teaching them! 
Just click on the pages on the top bar of this home page.
Meanwhile, here`s a card I made for a friend`s birthday lately:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...